|Job Title:||Desktop Support|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 05:44|
Desktop Support and Windows 10 roll-out
A large Construction company is currently seeking a Desktop Specialist on an initial 6 month contract based in Parramatta.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide Desktop support and to deliver across a National Windows 10 roll-out with a specific focus on excellent customer service for internal customers. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a blue collar environment coupled with excellent written and verbal skills.
To be successful:
- Working knowledge and demonstrated skills in the support of Windows 10 operating systems
- Experience of Windows Operating System roll-outs across Desktop and Laptop
- Immaging experience using SCCM
- Solid experience across IT Service Desk, Desktop Support, Systems Administration and Systems Support
- A passion for IT and capacity to learn the essentials of a broad range of technologies sufficient to provide Level 1/2 support
- Experience working with a large organisation, global teams and multiple time zones
- Strong attention to detail and change documentation sklills
- Experience supporting Windows Server environments in a time critical, virtualised production environment (ESX) with high availability
Is this you?! APPLY NOW to be considered for interviews!