Software Developer - Wealth Management
|Job Title:||Software Developer - Wealth Management|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 09:29|
A leading Financial Services organisation is seeking a number of Software Developers with solid knowledge and experience working on the Composer superannuation registry system to join their team for an initial 12 month engagement.
The successful candidate will be deployed to one of a number of in-flight projects, including a large migration project onto their Composer system, regulatory reporting and remediation projects, as well as adding functionality to the Composer platform in consultation with business stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications
- Strong software development experience gained within large, complex environments
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with Composer
- Experience using SQL / stored procedures would be highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a large project team
An attractive salary package or daily rate is on offer for the right candidate.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply now. For more information please contact Elliott Howard on (02) 8243 6844.
Job Reference - S35
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's