|Job Title:||Developer ISIM|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2021 13:11|
Long term contract
Baseline Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Developer ISIM with a minimum of 5 years continuous experience working in an IT Security environment.
- A minimum of 5 years continuous experience working in an IT Security environment.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the following technologies: Java (J2EE, JSP, EJB's, SOAP, Web
- Expertise in IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) or IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM).
- An understanding of Clear Case, Maven, Hibernate as well as the ability to quickly gain knowledge of
- other open source technologies.
- Ability to undertake analysis of high level design, solution architecture documents and functional
- specifications for IAM work packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical and personal leadership skills.
- Experience with IBM Datapower and IBM WebSphere.
- Experience or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the Immigration and Custom legacy system.
- Experience in LDAP design and implementation.
- Ability to provide specialised technical services and advisories such as vulnerability assessment on
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge of Australian Government Security requirements.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's