Developer - Node JS - Docker (M17)
|Job Title:||Developer - Node JS - Docker (M17)|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 11:48|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
At present, we have an opportunity for a Java Developer with Node JS and Docker experience a must. This is a short term contract opportunity with our large telco client.
• A Background in and a proven track record of developing software, 5+ years
• Extensive experience in developing in Nodejs for APIs and network interfacing.
• Ability to utilise testing tools including Mocha and Postman/Newman
• Experience in CICD/DevOps Tooling including Git (Bitbucket), Bamboo, Docker and Ansible
• Candidates will also have:
• Experience with developing HTTP REST APIs
• Experience with consuming SOAP APIs
• Experience in Docker Networking (For Micro-services)
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Experience in agile development practices
It is also desirable but not essential that candidates have:
• Testing experience using Selenium Cucumber and other UI Testing tools
• Ability to utilise code quality tools such as SonarQube
• Further skills in micro-service deployments and scaling micro-services would also be desirable
If your experience fits the profile, please do not hesitate to apply.