Development Manager - M24
|Job Title:||Development Manager - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 16:56|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Development Manager to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the Role: This role reports directly to the client's Business Leader and will hold a senior position within the existing development team. Key to the role is the ability to deliver on all technology projects ensuring delivery across all client needs.
As the Development Manager, ability to manage Project Delivery, and project estimating is a key component to the role. with input and management of all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. Solution and Software Design is also a key requirement. The Development team is responsible for working through all stages of projects from scoping, solution design, estimation and quoting.
As part of the role, you are expected to:
- Knowledge and management of all stages of the Software Development Life cycle
- Manage ongoing development and maintenance for a web based, multi-tenanted web platform, built with on a technology stack of ASP.NET, ColdFusion and SQL Server.
- Manage Project timelines and deliverables, including task level management through Wrike (experience with Wrike or a similar task management software like Jira or Asana would be very beneficial)
- Participate in discussions to determine needs, requirements and appropriate solutions
- Management (in collaboration with the Account Management team) of end-to-end testing processes and quality
- Minimum 8 years of Software Development experience
- Minimum 5 years .NET experience (C# preferred)
- Web application development with ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- .NET Programming skills or concepts knowledge
- Object Oriented programming knowledge
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's