DevOps Engineer - Agile Experience
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer - Agile Experience|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 16:51|
Our client, a National Telecommunications Company, is looking for DevOps Engineer with Linux and/or Windows experience to work on a large project in Brisbane for a 12 month term.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience and qualifications;
- Experience running Sprints and managing internal stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud services and Infrastructure management practices
- Exceptional Linux and/or Windows skills
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalence)
- Expertise in scripting languages such as BASH, Python and Ansible, Chef
- Extensive experience in automation of deployment pipelines, including automated testing of builds
- Experience in utilisation of CI/CD tools including Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Cloud Formation
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with DevOps, Agile (Scrum and Kanban) and waterfall development
What’s on offer
This is a 12+ month engagement with a high profile organisation and highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application direct to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply now button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries across ANZ. FinXL works across the industries of Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's