|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 15:18|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
• Help the team to build a new automation
• Scripting in Python or NodeJS
• Build continuous delivery pipelines with Jenkins
• Manage Jenkins jobs and pipelines
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer
• Hands-on experience with AWS (EC2, ELB, IAM, S3, Cloudformation or Terraform)
• Good knowledge in Ansible Playbooks
• Jenkins knowledge on Admin-level
• Hands-on scripting experience (Python or NodeJS)
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.