|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2021 14:01|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking several DevOps Engineers to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Skills and Experience required:
- Hands-on working knowledge of building and running DevOps tools e.g.: Git, Jenkins.
- DevOps experience, AWS Associate Certification, or higher
- Automated Testing, build and CICD
- Experience in tools like Bash, GIT, Jenkins, uDeploy, AWS, and Azure DevOps lines
- Cloud certification, either AWS, Azure or GCP e.g. AWS Solution Architect Associate.
- Working knowledge of automation in application delivery environments - infrastructure build, testing, development processes.
- Great communication skills, with a passion for knowledge sharing.
- Manage systems that enable our CI/CD pipelines and orchestration, including code and artefact management/inspection, container build and publication.
- Regular patching of our environment and bug fixes.
- Re-build new operating system with our current application.
- System log, performance and KPI management tools and related reporting.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's