|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2022 17:12|
- Start ASAP | Sydney Ideally (Other locations can be considered)
- Initial contract for 6-12 months with extension options
- Australian Citizenship required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a DevOps Engineer with a primary focus on validation and writing of automation to manage and deploy an Aruba and Cisco Managed Network as well as contributing to the build and maintenance of the CI/CD.
The role requires you to:
- Improve operational efficiency by creation of automation to complete changes and requests Improve team efficiency by contributing to the performance of the CI/CD and maintenance of version control and release and deployment systems
- Develop subject matter expertise for the managed technologies and platforms within portfolio. Ensure that all standard operating procedures, known issues and workarounds are documented in the knowledge support systems
- Follow change management processes and procedures ensuring all necessary documentation is completed in necessary timeframes
- Maintain digital operations' systems and make recommendations for improvements to those systems. write code and change config to facilitate the improvements.
- Work as part of a team adhering to scrum methodologies.
The key skills required are:
- 5 - 8 years industry experience in a DevOps team, IT or network engineering projects.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in the operations team of a large complex organization
- Demonstrated experience in build and release management processes, (CI/ CD).
- Demonstrated experience with software repositories such as GIT & Stash
- Demonstrated experience with java build CI/CD tools such as Jenkins Maven & OpenShift
- Demonstrated experience with automation tools, Docker and Ansible.
- Experienced in working within an Agile framework.
- Knowledge of Aruba or Cisco technologies
- Python development skills. Experience with OpenShift (Docker + Kubernetes)
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's