|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 16:34|
• CBD Location
• Great work environment
• High profile organisation
This is a great role for a DevOps Engineer with a Network background to join a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• DevOps Engineer experience
• Ability to take an API library from a device and use it to develop scripts. E.g. Ansible API calls into Infoblox
• Experience in Ansible Tower (security segregation requirements) and best practices
• Python experience
• Bash experience
• Ability to convert Bash into Ansible
• Documentation - particularly concerning lifecycle management of script libraries/playbooks.
• Network background
• Tripwire & algosec experience
What’s on offer
This is a 3 months + Contract in the Sydney CBD in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.