|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 16:34|
• CBD Location
• Great work environment
• High profile organisation
This is a great role for a DevOps Engineer with a Network background to join a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• DevOps Engineer experience
• Ability to take an API library from a device and use it to develop scripts. E.g. Ansible API calls into Infoblox
• Experience in Ansible Tower (security segregation requirements) and best practices
• Python experience
• Bash experience
• Ability to convert Bash into Ansible
• Documentation - particularly concerning lifecycle management of script libraries/playbooks.
• Network background
• Tripwire & algosec experience
What’s on offer
This is a 3 months + Contract in the Sydney CBD in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's