* CBD Location with flexibility
* Great Opportunity
* Global company
Our client, is a global financial group providing clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, investment banking and principal investment.
Join our Client's Technology team as a talented DevOps Engineer with 5-8 years of solid experience and be part of our data management tools team where you will get to build and maintain our data quality management platform.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Solid Experience in Informatica and Cloud AWS.
* Strong understanding of data management concepts (governance, lineage, quality) and industry trends.
* Demonstrable experience integrating on-prem and cloud applications through APIs;
* Experience in working with Continuous Delivery, including deploying applications in private or public cloud (AWS preferred).
* A good understanding of Linux operations with experience in Shell/ Powershell scripting
* Willingness to be hands-on as required to get the job done and to adapt quickly to new technologies.
* Banking background preferred.
It is a bonus if you bring:
* Working experience in batch processing services preferably ETL service management
* Experience with production support or SRE, experience on logging and system monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Splunk is highly desirable
* Exposure to languages including Java, Scala, Groovy, C++, Python
What's on offer
12 months contract with possibility of extension.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference : S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.