DevOps Engineer (M20)
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer (M20)|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 18:18|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a DevOPsEngineer to join one of the leading telecommunications organisations in Melbourne where you will be responsible for promoting DevOps practices; assisting developers with deployment tooling (including monitoring and other production-environment- supporting requirements); aiding with a transition to cloud and agile/devops development practices.
Position duties / requirements may include, but not be limited to;
• Strong knowledge of core AWS Services such as EC2, ECR,ECS, VPC, IAM, Route 53, RDS, Lambda etc.,
• Strong hands-on knowledge of Docker containerization and Kubernetes orchestrations and metrics
• Proficient with Git and GitLab driver, CI/CD pipelines(e.g.: Jenkins, CodeDeploy, Bitbucket pipelines
• Experience with monitoring tools such as CloudWatch, Newrelic, Splunk and Pager duty
• Familiar with Agile and DevOps development methodologies
• Strong experience in Ansible, Terraform , CloudFormation for creating infrastructure as code
• Strong expertise in scripting languages
• Good communication skills
This is a great environment to promote more effective cloud-based approaches to design and deployment of new and existing systems, for all stages of development/testing/maintenance.
If you fee like this is the role for you, Apply now!
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.