DevOps Operations Lead (M5)
|Job Title:||DevOps Operations Lead (M5)|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 11:52|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced DevOps Operations Lead to support our clients system availability, reliability, resilience, performance, security and transparency, and contributes to defining the strategy for a modern System Operations function. The SRE is part of a cross functional team aligned to Agile and DevOps principles and acts as a knowledgeable facilitator ensuring that team members can access information they need easily and securely. The SRE also undertakes incident management, operational cost management, service improvement and security monitoring tasks and is available for on-call duty for application support outside business hours.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
• An Analytical mindset, natural curiosity, initiative and willingness to think outside the box to solve problems, using engineering approaches to running better production systems.
• 4+ years of working in technology roles across modern infrastructure and development practices.
• Strong engineering, system administration, networking or DevOps background.
• Some or all of the following technical skills: Python, AWS, Java, Splunk, Node.JS, Scripting (e.g. bash, Python), ITSM tooling, Salesforce, APM tooling, IVR (e.g. PureCloud), Integration platforms.
• Experience in executing a support function for customer facing products and services (IT or non-IT).
• Experience or exposure to ITIL service management frameworks.
• Strong understanding and experience in Agile delivery methodologies and toolsets with minimum 3+ years of working in projects applying Agile techniques.
• Strong technical skills and ability to motivate personnel.
• Strong facilitation and collaboration skills to achieve business outcomes.
• A continuous improvement mindset.
• Experience with Systems Thinking and analytical methods.
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$170000 - AU$180000 per annum
Business Analyst - Cyber Security (M6)
SOC Analyst- SPLUNk,
North Shore, New South Wales