• Exciting Project
• Brisbane Location
• Excellent Day Rate
This is a great role for a DevOps Support Engineer to work for a large Brisbane based Infrastructure organisation.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Experience in IT Release and IT environment management
• Apache Camel/JBoss Fuse, Activity (or equivalent BPM) development and/or support
• Experience in integrated development and test environments and experience moving applications to Cloud native application Architecture
• Experience with build tools for CI/CD
• Monitoring and visualisation experience
• Linux skills and an understanding of databases, SQL, and basic data reporting
• Root cause analysis experience
• Experience developing monitoring solutions for composite systems
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered please apply online or send applications to email@example.com – you may also contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.