Junior .Net Developer (M17)
|Job Title:||Junior .Net Developer (M17)|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 14:15|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
We currently have a Junior .Net Developer /DevOp’s support role with one of our clients. This role will suit someone who has got experience working on Azure services (1 to 2 years min) and who has experience as a .Net developer. You will need to have experience in building and/or maintaining CI/CD pipelines. You will also need to look at the support queue for the team and work on it if possible or coordinate with other team members to ensure productivity flows.
• Minimum 3 plus years’ experience with .NET 4.5+, .NET Core & IIS web server
• Microsoft Azure Cloud solutions, specifically web application hosting & architecture
• Azure services including App Services, App Plans, Application Gateways, Database services, Function Apps, Logic Apps
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
• Javascipt frameworks such as VueJS, Angular, React
• Microsoft SQL Server (2012+)
• Scripting in PowerShell
• REST/JSON APIs, microservices
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's