Digital Content writer
|Job Title:||Digital Content writer|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2022 16:14|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Digital Content Writer to take ownership of all matters relating to a range of digital services content within telco sector.
Previous long form UX writing and a key eye for detail is mandatory. You must also have strong stakeholder management and have previously worked alongside senior stakeholders to be successful in this role.
More specifically, your key duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Working with the senior stakeholder team and delivering on content, across journey experience, user journey flow and in long form UX.
- A Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing, e-commerce, multimedia or/a related discipline
- 5+ years in a web writing / copywriter experience role for digital channels
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing a broad range of stakeholders and competing deadlines
- Must have previously worked with senior stakeholders and successfully transcribe their ideas accurately
- A background in communications together with a solid understanding of the UX process
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Working knowledge of the principles and applications of SEO and web content design
- Proficiency with a wide range of technology tools, including SharePoint; Content management systems; Microsoft Office toolset; Agile project management tools, including Jira and Confluence
- Experience in creating web writing guidelines and process improvements
- Energy sector experience highly regarded
- Use your creativity and flair to bring content to life!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's