Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering updates to the company website. This will include launching new products and offers to market, as well as supporting customers’ self-service capability.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the business from many different functions and work backgrounds. Along with working closely the Studio’s Traffic Management team to secure and coordinate supporting team members (eg. copywriters, designers, UX developers).
To be successful in this role you will possess;
• Tertiary qualifications in a business or digital related discipline e.g. Business, Digital Media
• Experience in digital studio in large corporates or agency
• Thrive in a fast pace environment.
• Ability to leverage relationships, influencing skills and maintain effective partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Be prepared to challenge the norm and be enthusiastic about growing the business.
• Attention to detail and be pro-active
• Ability to solve complex problems
If this sounds like you please apply now!