|Job Title:||Digital Producer|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 15:03|
• Sydney CBD based location
• Great opportunity
• Exciting project
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Producer to work for a large CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Key accountabilities will include:
• Gather business requirements from stakeholders and translate to world-class digital solutions
• Produce clear project plans and timelines, wireframes, list of deliverables and required inputs
• Effectively manage changes to scope, budget and/timeline
• Brief relevant supporting functions (copywriters, designers) in a clear and concise manner
• Gather feedback from stakeholders and work with supporting functions to incorporate
• Build agreed solution using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to an exceptional level of quality
• QA the solution in testing environments to ensure quality and customer experience is high
• Proactively monitor the site and identify maintenance/quality improvements
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Jira (or similar) experience
• Adobe Experience Manager/CQ
• Wireframe software (eg Axure, Balsamiq, invision)
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Fireworks)
• Web analytics software (eg Omniture)
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.