FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney Macquarie Park based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Digital Transformation Manager on a 12 months perm role.
The role is part of the Strategy & Transformation Group within the business and will lead a team within the Digital Group, which includes: Data Co, Advanced Analytics, Data Scientists and Insights.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Significant experience in change management and strategy implementation
• Proven experience in leading the successful delivery of large, multi-function projects and programs
• Experience establishing and developing a Digital Group in a large enterprise environment
• Able to bring experience and past learnings to the business
• Experienced engaging with all levels of the business
• Innovative and inspiring personality
• Strong Communication skills (both written & oral)
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.