.Net Automation Tester
|Job Title:||.Net Automation Tester|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 11:57|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract until Jun 2022 with extension options
- Australian Citizens - Eligible for a clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple .Net Automation Testers for a highly sought-after client here in Canberra.
The role requires you to have:
- Experience of designing, developing, and executing unit, integration, system, regression, and performance tests
- At least 5 years of software development & testing experience, minimum 2 -3 years in .NET development (Framework / Core), Selenium, Specflow and unit testings
- Strong C# coding
- Experience of building automation test solution for all different UI types of UI testings (Visual Design, Functionality, Accessibility, Usability, Performance, and compliance)
- Knowledge of serverless computing
- Knowledge of database development
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial
- Full familiarity with automation test (QA) life cycle (from writing Test Cases to integrating the automation solution to the delivery pipeline), approaches and processes and tools such as TDD and BDD
- Experience working with EF, Dapper and ADO
- Fair skills around database development (SQL Server / T-Sql)
- In depth knowledge of OOP principles, N-layered architecture and microservice.
- Passion for agile software delivery processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work proficiently in isolation and team environments
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's