Enterprise Content Management Specialist
- 1 year contract
- Burwod Location
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Enterprise Content Management Specialist to join one of the largest government agencies in NSW. You will be taking part in lots of exciting projects to provide more reliable and safer services to the general public on a day to day basis.
You will be responsible for analysing, designing, developing and maintaining effective and efficient Enterprise Content Management solutions in alignment with their enterprise architecture.
You will be:
- Identifying business requirements for content management with various stakeholders
- Integrating content management systems with a range of existing business systems and documenting associated mechanisms
- Assisting in the design of an integrated authoring environment for content creators
- Ensuring the solutin design adhers to the Architecture and Security methodologies
- Supporting the change management processes and incident management
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of all technical aspects of Enterprise Content management
- SharePoint deveopment and administration experience
- Previous experience in working closely with managed service providers
- Strong stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Rates
- Possibility of extension
- A great opportunity that will expose you to working with a range of stakeholders
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Terry Park on email@example.com or click the apply button!