EL1 - Major Incident Manager
|Job Title:||EL1 - Major Incident Manager|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2020 16:20|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Major Incident Manager with good operational technical knowledge to work with support teams to identify mitigations for incidents and resolutions for the root causes of incidents.
To be successful, the applicant would be required to have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Major Incident Manager.
- Demonstrated the ability to undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Demonstrated experience in the area of risk management, assessment and the formulation of mitigation strategies in a large and complex ICT environment.
- Ability to develop and manage a range of internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated the ability to assess risks and Implement mitigation strategies and think strategically and align operational activity accordingly.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's