Engineering Manager - M24
|Job Title:||Engineering Manager - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2021 10:26|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking an Engineering Manager to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Accountability for the end to end delivery of mobile releases.
- Working directly with Digital LT and key stakeholders to prioritise work, regularly communicating outcomes, financials, risks and issues.
- Working with the following individuals/teams to achieve the following outcomes:
- Development team - guiding the team through the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation phases.
- QA team - manages defects through their cycle; ensures high quality test standards are maintained; testing approach is continuously improved and scope of testing covers all scope items for the release.
- Product/Platform Owners & Project Managers - Frequent communication around story/epic/iteration progress during delivery.
- Product Engineering and Business Analysts - Providing support to ensure BAs, solution architects and solution designers have all the resources available and roadblocks removed to create well quantified and researched stories.
- Resource Managers - working closely to ensure the right blend of resources and skillsets are assigned to the projects.
- Manages technical implementation activities including development of detailed plans for implementation.
Essential knowledge, experience and attributes:
- Experience in managing large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
- Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams
- Development and delivery of customer facing digital assets
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentations skills
- Risk assessment, planning and mitigation.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's