|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021 18:28|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an Enterprise Architect to lead end-to-end projects.
The key experience required for this role are:
- Demonstrated background and above-the-line experience in Defence ICT projects;
- Demonstrated practical experience developing AUSDAF/DODAF architecture during the requirements setting phase of the Defence Capability Life Cycle (CLC);
- Proven expertise in applying architecture principles, practices and processes within Defence ICT governance frameworks; and
- Effective written skills, with experience writing within the Defence CLC.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's