FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Enterprise Security Architect.
• Develop and manage the Enterprise Security Architecture, Security Reference Architectures, Security Patterns and Security Strategies
• Responsible for the development and communication security frameworks, target state reference architectures and strategies
• Work with peers and architects to document and maintain, the baseline security controls across all environments
• Collaborate and communicate across the security teams to align practices, techniques and methods.
• Provide reporting and documentation to support the Security Group reporting requirements
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 10+ years in security industry with experience in security management systems design, implementation and/or consulting
• Ability to work with ambiguity, presenting outcomes in business language with business context
• Awareness of architecture standards such as TOGAF, SABSA, eTOM
• Fully conversant with ISO27000 Security Standards and/or PSPF/ISM
• Working experience with risk management frameworks such as OpenFAIR
• Knowledge and experience working with technology controls across a broad range of technologies including applications, infrastructure, networking systems and cloud services
• Business case development and a track record of adoption of solutions relevant to business risk budget
• Understanding of key processes (including integration into IT and Network systems, Agile and ITIL)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.