|Job Title:||Environment Manager|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2019 11:41|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Environment Manager.
• Environment Management and Monitoring across a major release
• Accountable for all non-production integrated test environments involved in each release such as SIT, UAT, iTVT & RSVT
• Plan, manage and report on major environment activities to implement MRs and Standalone Releases into Production
• Manage changes to the test environments
• Lead the team of Environment Managers and iTVT Co-Ordinators
• Manage environment uplift, Monitoring and improvement initiatives
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 8+ years’ experience covering all aspects of the test lifecycle including 5+ years in an Environment Management/Consultancy role
• Experienced managing integrated test environment on large, multi-application, multi-vendor, multi-location programs
• Demonstrated application of test process implementation approaches and/or continuous improvement within the testing domain
• Thorough knowledge of SDLC (Agile / Waterfall), release, testing and deployment management
• Overall knowledge of application servers / webservers / database / OS / Storage / Networks / AWS Cloud
• Knowledge of Automation to support Integrated Verification
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's