ETL Developer - Part Time
|Job Title:||ETL Developer - Part Time|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 17:23|
Rapidly growing Start-Up focused on Business Intelligence (Data Mining) is searching for an ETL developer to assist in writing procedures. This is a remote, part-time position for 2-3 days a week.
The role more broadly involves supporting the BI capabilities in writing ETL procedures, scripting for data transformations, and installation/configuration/migration/upgrade/patching SQL Servers
The successful candidate will be strong in:
- 3 years or more of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) experience in data warehousing
- Experience with Microsoft environments and SSIS
- SQL scripting experience for data transformations
- Proficient in installing, configuring, migration, upgrading and patching SQL Servers
- Expertise in data warehousing concepts
- Demonstrated ability to develop and integrate a variety of data sources
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems and write clean, scalable, readable and maintainable code.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with sound negotiating and conflict resolution skills and a demonstrated level of tact and discretion in dealing with a variety of matters.
- Liaise with clients as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, and experience with insurance industry are highly desirable.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Erin Perry 0282436877 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's