ETL Developer - Pentaho Data Integration
|Job Title:||ETL Developer - Pentaho Data Integration|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 14:19|
FinXL is looking for several strong ETL Developer to work with our client based in Parramatta. You will need to be a self-motivated individual with excellent written and communication skills, and expertise in data manipulation, report building and handling technologies, including SQL Server.
• Develop ETL solutions to meet the needs of the system.
• Provide on-going support for ETL solutions
• Follow development guidelines and standards.
• Follow established processes for system deployment, testing and revisions.
• Actively steward data assets through auditing, testing, and other best practices.
• Initiate and/or attend data governance review meetings during the project with team members and end users.
• Prepare audits, test cases, and written documentation to communicate ideas and objectively validate the integrity of data transformation processes
• Participate in training initiatives for developers and users.
• Attend and participate in developer meetings.
• Create and improve processes, including documentation
• Implement automated system audits and other tools to assist in creating best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
• Degree qualifications in business/information management and technology or related field
• 5 years’ experience of data handling and transformation experience, which includes 1 year of programming in SQL experience
• Pentaho Data Integration- QlikView Expressor
• Strong experience with data integration systems such as Knime or Alteryx
• Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
• A strong working knowledge of ETL development practices
• Ability to be creative and find solutions to complex problems
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Exposure to any of the following technologies:-Active Directory-jQuery/jQueryUI-Epic-Microsoft Access-Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)-Windows Powershell-Windows System Centre
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Jamie Reilly – email@example.com
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1,300 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S32
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's