|Job Title:||EUC Architect|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 13:04|
• CBD Location
• Great work environment
• High profile organisation
This is a great role for a EUC Architect to join a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• EUC Architecture experience
• Experience working in a Citrix environment
• Experience building applications for, and deploying to, public & private cloud infrastructure.
• Troubleshooting of issues in relation to VMware SSO domains and PSCs.
• Scripting (automation/reporting) against VMware, SQL, hardware.
• Experience in public, private & hybrid cloud infrastructure & cost/benefit analysis.
Solid VMware vCenter 6.x and ESXi 6.x experience in relation to the following:
• Administration and configuration of vCenter, hosts and virtual machines.
• Troubleshooting of issues with vCenter, hosts and virtual machines.
• Hardware configuration, troubleshooting and patching/updating (Dell and IBM blades).
• VMware patching (Update Manager).
• Experience in VM and host performance statistics, for troubleshooting of issues
• Experience with vendors for collecting logs, logging support calls, etc.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + Contract in the Sydney CBD in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's