|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2021 17:04|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until June 2022 with 6 months extension option
- Minimum Baseline clearance required up front
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking an Executive Assistant working collaboratively as a member of the executive support team.
- Managing, coordinating and prioritising the workflow to ensure priorities and deadlines are met, including diary management, meeting logistics, email and telephone enquiries and escorting visitors when appropriate;
- Assisting the Assistant Secretary to fast track together with policy, project or operational issues and management;
- Filing, maintaining and management of records using approved management system in line with organisation's record management policy and procedures;
- Travel coordination (including making air and hotel bookings, establishing and acquitting travel and credit card)
- Preparation of briefing packs, reports or papers and providing secretariat support where required.
- Assist with activities track sheets management and record keeping
- Intermediate to advanced level MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills including formatting and creation of formula, drop down box, graphs and charts; and
- Interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills to build and maintain good working relationships within the section and other areas of the department.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's