|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2022 15:04|
Long term contract
Australian Citizenship Required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for an Executive Assistant with high-level organisational skills, initiative, and the ability to multi-task for a long term contract.
- Self-starter with initiative and good judgement,
- High-level organisational skills, and is results oriented,
- Good interpersonal skills who operates with sensitivity and professionalism who will maintain confidentiality discretion,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to competing priorities while staying focused in a fast paced and high pressure working environment,
- Comfortable working with technology and operating in a flexible and dynamic workspace,
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- An ability to anticipate stakeholder needs, both internally and externally,
- Demonstrated resilience and proven capacity to work with limited supervision,
- A commitment to PM&C's diversity and inclusion agenda, including communicating with respect to a wide range of people.
- Understanding and application of the APS Code of Conduct and Values.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications .
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's