Pronto API Developer (M21)
|Job Title:||Pronto API Developer (M21)|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 08:43|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite Group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, hands-on Pronto API developer to work with one of Australia's leading foodservice distributors. The customer is based in Perth but the role is located remotely in Melbourne. They embrace collaboration and have solid strategic goals in place that will give you the opportunity to be part of their digital transformation.
You will be working remotely with an existing experienced team to enhance their Pronto-based services. The position is part of a program to automate and mobilise capability as part of their Logistics program.
You will be:
* Developing existing and new APIs, and will need to demonstrate hands-on experience with the Pronto product set
* Working independently, yet collaborating with a distributed team
* Using your independent thinking skills to enhance the user experience (UX)
Who you are:
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Superb Pronto API development within a variety of use cases
* Hands on focus with strong developer/engineering skills in related technologies
* A willingness to work with minimal supervision
What’s on offer?
* A minimum 6-month contract; likely to extend
* The flexibility and responsibility of working remotely
* A salary package commensurate with the strategic nature of the role
* Opportunities for ongoing professional development within the FinXL training framework
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Peter Royal at email@example.com or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.