Expert Red Prairie Analyst / Developer (M20)
|Job Title:||Expert Red Prairie Analyst / Developer (M20)|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 22:54|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite Group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, hands-on Red Prairie WMS Analyst & Developer to work with one of Australia's leading supply chain organisations based in Melbourne. They embrace collaboration and have solid strategic goals in place that will give you the opportunity to be part of a significant transformation.
You will be working with an existing experienced team to analyse warehouse management requirements and to get hands-on with developing solutions and integrating with other major ERP systems as part of a program to enhance their logistics capability.
You will be:
* Analysing business and system requirements
* Developing existing and new APIs to enhance overall experience
* Configuring/developing reports and label printing capability
* Using your independent thinking skills to enhance the user experience (UX)
Who you are:
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Knowledge of 3rd-party logistics (3PL) environments
* Superb Red Prairie WMS development skills across a variety of use cases
* Hands on focus with strong developer/engineering skills in related technologies
* Strong business / systems analysis capability
* A willingness to work with minimal supervision
What’s on offer?
* A minimum 6-month contract; likely to extend
* A salary package commensurate with the strategic nature of the role
* Opportunities for ongoing professional development within the FinXL training framework
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Peter Royal at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.