F5 Technical Infrastructure Engineer
|Job Title:||F5 Technical Infrastructure Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Ishan Goel|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 10:59|
- 12 months contract with 2*12 months extension option
- Australian Citizenship essential
Finite is an Australian owned award winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
- At least five (5) years demonstrated experience in design, management and maintenance of Internet Gateway and/or large scale Data Centre networking environment.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in the design of services utilising F5 Layer 4-7 switching / load balancing products
- Demonstrated experience in the design and deployment of network infrastructure including Cisco data centre routers, switches BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Well developed communication skills with a proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing with management and technical stakeholders across business and technical areas.
- Experience of, and proficiency in, use of automation tools for deployment of changes and automating operational procedures
- Experience with and/or detailed understanding of Software Defined Network technologies
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact Ishan at the Finite Group on 02 6243 6460.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's