|Job Title:||Field Engineer|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 13:18|
• Great Opportunity
• Sydney, CBD location
• Global company
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based Global Technology Organisation is looking for a Field Engineer
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Python Development (Intermediate, Strong Knowledge of Python Syntax, base libraries, Azure functions SDK, as well as unit testing library)
• Azure Web Apps (Intermediate, Familiarity in deploying, configuring Azure functions into Azure Function Apps. Basic awareness in configuring Azure Apps Services/Plans with Virtual Network integration)
• Azure Networking (Basic, Awareness in making changes to existing network security groups, and understanding of Azure Network subnets)
• Azure Monitor (Intermediate, Awareness in determining metrics, and logs for Azure resources, Azure activity log, and Azure AD diagnostic logs. Capability to configure)
• Terraform (Intermediate, Strong graps of HCL. Knowledge of using terraform modules)
• Azure DevOps (Intermediate, Strong graps of GIT/Azure DevOps GIT. Strong understanding and capability in writing, managing managing and easy to extend YAML pipelines)
• Build & Test, Deploy, Develop, Monitor, Operate, Plan & Track
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + engagement with a high profile organisation.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.