|Job Title:||Field Technician|
|Location:||Greenacre, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Julia Leung|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 16:50|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are looking for a Field Technician to support one of our high-profile Government clients state-wide (NSW) with rollout and BAU tasks.
- Assist hands-on in an IT equipment rollout
- User support and other BAU tasks
- Complete and update allocated tickets
- Oversee day-to-day tasks and where necessary escalate performance issues
- Travel to and work at locations across metropolitan and rural NSW
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
- Extensive experience with IT rollouts and tech support
- Experience in hands-on in design and implementation, installation and provisioning, after sales service
- End to end knowledge of telecommunications systems Point of Interconnect (XPOI) equipment from different manufacturers, service providers and users such as voice, radio, two-way, data, microwave, satellite and digital data systems
- Experience working with telco or government agencies preferred
- Australian driver's license and driving experience
What's on offer
This is a 12 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's