- October start
- Long term engagement
- NV1 clearance is a must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1500 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are seeking to engage the services of a Finance Specialist.
To be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated experience as a Financial Specialist, Financial Analyst or relevant role. It is desirable to have experience in ICT program/projects;
- Familiarity with finance and statistical analysis software.
- An ability to present and explain financial management and planning information and plans.
- A minimum of eight years' relevant industry experience;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering Finance Specialist support at executive level or above in large organisations;
- Highly effective written skills to support documentation requirements;
- Ability to effectively work in an agile team environment;
- Additional qualifications relevant to Finance Specialisations (e.g CPA or CFA);
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.