|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 15:13|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an Financial Analyst.
• Manage financials
• Develop IOPs
• Track costs against budgets and capex projects
• Analyse invoice claim data whilst merging datasets to achieve desired outcomes
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience preferred in Telecommunications environment
• Strong skills in MS Office product suite, excellent in Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated ability working cross-functionally in an organisation
• Demonstrated ability to manage technical tasks within an outsourced or offshore environment
• Ability to develop and implement complex processes and procedures
• Experience working across multiple business disciplines to identify business and process requirements
• Highly self-motivated and a team player
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's