- Initial 3-month assignment – extensions possible
- Financial Crime BA to join a Regulatory program of work
Top tier Wealth Management firm looking for experienced Senior Business Analysts to work on defining and developing Financial Crime requirements end to end for Wealth Management organisations
- Leading the definition of requirements and design of new/re-engineered business processes through effective engagement of stakeholders.
- Providing recommendations for process improvements and re-design enabling changes to process and policy.
- Ensuring that the recommended solution is aligned to the targeted business outcomes using both subjective and objective data that is factual and performance-based.
- Preparing business impact and risk assessments for the proposed change and/or recommended business solution.
- Collaborating with stakeholder and customer groups to elicit, analyse, prioritise, validate, document and communicate business requirements and solution design.
- Managing/developing detailed Business Process Specifications, Business Requirements and System Functional/Non-Functional
- Specifications to drive the desired change to business process, system enhancement/development activities.
- Planning, estimating and reporting on Business Analysis activities.
Skills & experience required:
With your previous experience as a Wealth Management BA, you will be adept at supporting end-to-end on projects in a fast-paced, collaborative and heavily-regulated environment and you will be highly process driven with exceptional stakeholder management and customer-centricity.
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst - 5+ years
- Some experience with Risk e.g. Operational Risk, Compliance etc.
- Previous experience with Regulatory Change
- Strong Business BA skills (requirements gathering, documentation, writing functional specs etc.)
- AGILE, Waterfall and Project Management tools e.g. JIRA
- Expertise in Financial Crime (AML/KYC/anti-money laundering) is essential
Are you a skilled and passionate Financial Crime BA who is looking for your next exciting challenge in a leading organisation?
Please apply today or contact Erin Perry on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8243 6868 and reference Job Code S22.
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants’ assisting our clients across Australia, and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.