Outstanding opportunity for multiple Financial Modelling Consultants to join leading IT Services organisation. Fantastic benefits and career growth opportunity!
· Permanent or contract position – your choice
· Suits experienced finance modellers with M&A expertise
· Consulting role across large, blue-chip client base
Financial Modelling Consultants (M19)
FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for multiple Financial Modelling Consultants possessing Merger & Acquisition experience to join our team.
Ideally coming from a consulting or large corporate background you will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes.
Key skills & experience:
• 7+ years’ experience in financial planning, modelling, assets settlements
• Business case development
• Knowledge of business transformation for infrastructure /utility company
• Business, Financial and Assets strategy development for de merger
• New market entry strategies for new Market business and competitor
• Financial modelling
• Commercial analysis
• Team player
• Ability to work under extra pressure, ambiguity, and changing plans.
• Ability to provide clear information on trends
Presentation skills will be desirable