Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2020 08:03|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer who will undertake technical landscape design, installation, configuration, deployment, technical security and operation of ICT components and databases. The role works under the limited direction of senior technical staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge. The role manages and organises your own work in the context of competing priorities within the constraints of the delivery vehicle you are engaged with at the time.
Software development and engineering activities utilising the following capabilities:
• Public/Private cloud technologies, patterns and techniques
• Open source development paradigms
• Agile development practices
• Specific technologies including:
Sound like you?
We would like to hear from Australian Citizens with a current government security clearance, OR the ability to obtain one (Baseline minimum).
Initial twelve month contract on offer with extension options of 25 months extra.
1.Demonstrated technical expertise in the following technologies:
2. Demonstrated experience with the following development practices and patterns:
• Public/Private cloud based development
• Event based architectures
• RESTful API development
• Agile delivery methodologies
1. Ability to work in a dynamic development team with a high degree of ambiguity
2. Technical communication skills
3. Collaborative and individual problem solving skills
4. Demonstrated experience with the development of highly scalable and resilient production systems
5. Ability to work with new and emerging technologies
Prior Federal Government experience, desirable.
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suits your skills and professional experience, then call us for further details!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format to David South email@example.com and call me on 0412 676 141