Full Stack Software Engineer M11
|Job Title:||Full Stack Software Engineer M11|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2020 12:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Full Stack Java Developer as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
We are looking for an experienced full stack Software Engineer with a proven track record of running critical shared application platforms in a production cloud environment.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to understand and analyse requirements and metrics to establish realizable specifications.
- Design, build, test and deploy software solutions that meet our goals (including UI, APIs, business logic & data components).
- Write well-designed, testable clean code and automated tests.
- Continuously improve and enhance and existing software where necessary.
- Working with Security, Architecture and Infrastructure teams to simplify the adoption of cloud & build the enforcement of guard rails.
- Analyse production incidents when they occur and help work on fixes to resolve problems.
- Promoting cloud-native architectures, designs and development techniques for new and existing systems.
- Document and communicate your work throughout the whole SDLC .
- Highly proficient in software development in Java, Node, Python, Typescript.
- UI development experience, ideally React.
- Serverless, Microservice & Container based application development.
- Design and Architecture experience (Evolutionary, Resilient) .
- Experience with a broad range of AWS Services.
- Continuous Delivery Engineering - pipeline tooling (Linux, Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Jira, Confluence) .
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years working in with public cloud and certification (AWS, Azure or GCP).
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V to email@example.com or push ‘Apply Now’.
Shortlisted consultants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's