- 3 year engagement
- Australian Citizen with NV1 clearance
- High-profile program
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- Scope, review, assess, advise, amend (where required), plan and implement engineering tasks as defined by the Project manager;
- Ensure quality documentation is generated to support the product engineering baseline;
- Assess and advise on appropriate technology solutions including hardware, software, firmware and vendors where relevant to a task; and
- Assess and advise on system architecture where relevant to a task.
The key skills required for this role:
- Deep understanding of MTAs and DLP
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further. This role closes on 8th August 2022.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.