GIS Business Analyst
|Job Title:||GIS Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 09:04|
• Brisbane – Virginia based
• Competitive rates
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst- GIS to work for a large Energy Organisation in Virginia, Brisbane to work on the phasing out of a custom GIS app and implementation of a new solution. The Business Analyst will work with the architect to map the GIS application, data sources and end points.
Who you are
You will have the following Skills/experience:
• Document detail of current state of GIS systems (approx. 30 systems, initial focus on capturing high level information flows and documenting integration into other applications such as SAP)
• Document PQ Maps business functions / processes – property search, environment work plans, reports – and validate these
• Review requirements against the user types
• Understand the business criticality of third party system usage of GIS data (e.g. SAP).
• Understand future business need capturing requirements relating to future business needs and architectural options for future state
• Be responsible for capturing and managing business requirements for a significant GIS project
• Lead requirements gathering sessions with clients
• Gathering and analysing client needs and document these as requirements in a clear concise manner
• Experience in GIS software implementation
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business analyst
• Demonstrated negotiation, mediation, workshop facilitation and presentation skills
• Experienced in identifying and documenting business requirements in conjunction with business stakeholders
• Experience undertaking implementation of business management web-based applications
• Experience or skills in Business Intelligence and analytics reporting
What’s on offer
3 month + contract with large Virginia, Brisbane based organization with competitive rates
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.