GIS Business Analyst
|Job Title:||GIS Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 09:04|
• Brisbane – Virginia based
• Competitive rates
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst- GIS to work for a large Energy Organisation in Virginia, Brisbane to work on the phasing out of a custom GIS app and implementation of a new solution. The Business Analyst will work with the architect to map the GIS application, data sources and end points.
Who you are
You will have the following Skills/experience:
• Document detail of current state of GIS systems (approx. 30 systems, initial focus on capturing high level information flows and documenting integration into other applications such as SAP)
• Document PQ Maps business functions / processes – property search, environment work plans, reports – and validate these
• Review requirements against the user types
• Understand the business criticality of third party system usage of GIS data (e.g. SAP).
• Understand future business need capturing requirements relating to future business needs and architectural options for future state
• Be responsible for capturing and managing business requirements for a significant GIS project
• Lead requirements gathering sessions with clients
• Gathering and analysing client needs and document these as requirements in a clear concise manner
• Experience in GIS software implementation
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business analyst
• Demonstrated negotiation, mediation, workshop facilitation and presentation skills
• Experienced in identifying and documenting business requirements in conjunction with business stakeholders
• Experience undertaking implementation of business management web-based applications
• Experience or skills in Business Intelligence and analytics reporting
What’s on offer
3 month + contract with large Virginia, Brisbane based organization with competitive rates
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's