FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Cloud Engineers for business and consulting services for one of our large clients on a contractual basis. The role will be based onsite in Melbourne.
This role will be responsible for building platform solutions and providing technical leadership within a Google Cloud environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in design, automation, testing and configuration. You will be responsible of best practices to guarantee a smooth integration between systems and people. In addition to this, your knowledge and experience in Cloud platforms and DevOps will be outstanding.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform is a must (AWS and Azure is a bonus)
- 5+ years of experience working with Cloud technologies
- Technically sound within Java, C++, Python and Angular etc
- No stranger to Agile & DevOps environments
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and the Software Development Life Cycle
- CI/CD experience
- Practical knowledge in the fields of Cloud Computing, IoT or ML
- Cloud security (desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent
- Relevant Cloud certifications
- Relevant work experience in software development
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Cloud solutions
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals
with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted. And to reiterate, we will only be down-selecting suitable applicants with 5 + years of experience within Cloud Technologies.