FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced PMO Reporting Analyst.
• First point of contact for stakeholders on reporting
• Extract data from MS Excel and create PowerPoint presentations
• Monitor documentation and quality within the project
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience within PMO – governance and structure
• Experience setting up a reporting framework
• Expert in Excel and PowerPoint - end to end
• Strong business process experience (BPE)
• Green belt certification preferred
• Good documentation and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.