FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role: Graduate Business Analyst
As FINXL grows, we are expanding our Graduate Program nationally. As a graduate, you will be trained, mentored and would have the opportunity to use your IT skills and knowledge in IT projects building your career delivering value to our enterprise clients located in Sydney CBD and North Sydney.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Degree within Technology, Engineering, Business Information or Psychology
• Interested in IT, security, service management or change management
• Technical experience or knowledge within Security, SIT, UAT preferred
• Experience/knowledge in IT projects would be a bonus
• Good admin skills –MS office
• Excellent communication skills
• Team-player attitude
What's in it for you
• Excellent career growth opportunity
• Working for a well-known Telecommunications company
• Trainings and mentoring
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.