Group Manager - Analytics Architect
|Job Title:||Group Manager - Analytics Architect|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 06:09|
Finite IT Recruitment are currently looking for a talented Group Manager - Analytics Architect for a roles with a specialist business based in the Brisbane CBD. We are looking for someone who is personable, highly communicative, with acute attention to detail.
About the Role:
Working with a leading consulting organisation on major client projects, the Group Manager - Analytics Architect will develop and maintain a data and analytics structure that brings insight and analysis, and enables fact-based decision-making. You will also work in all aspects of sales, as well as collaborate with users to identify opportunities for better data.
As Group Manager you will mentor the analytics team and other service colleagues to ensure close co-operation, as well as cover the recruitment of new permanent colleagues and contractors.
This role is based in Brisbane for an initial 6 month contract with high likelihood to extend.
Skills and Experience:
You will have extensive consulting experience in implementing and delivering data and analytics solutions.
In addition, you will have the following skills and experience:
• Relational and semi-relational structured data experience, implementing Hadoop or one of its commercial distributions
• Strong OLAP SQL Server Analysis Services skills and analytics tools experience with PerformancePoint Services,PowerPivot, PowerQuery and PowerMaps
• Microsoft platform including SQL Server versions 2005 through 2014
• Azure cloud, Power BI, R, Hive, Pig, Python, Spark, Hadoop, Mongo, Cassandra
• Extensive client-facing experience paired with BI consulting.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in and would like to learn more about the role/client, please APPLY ASAP or email Josh LaBrie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's