IAM Engineer (Ping Specialist)
|Job Title:||IAM Engineer (Ping Specialist)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 22:42|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for IAM Engineer (Ping Specialist) as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 banking Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client's IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
The role is accountable for delivery and maintenance of Identity and Access Management platforms and services and working with the broader team to continuously improve those platforms and services.
- Experience with installation, configuration of adapters, connections, authentication policies, session management, WS-Fed, OAuth in PingFederate.
- Experience with configuration of Ping Access sites, policies, access rules, certificates and groovy scripts.
- Experience with setup, configuration of schemas, access control replication, indexes in PingDirectory.
- Solid experience in IAM Functional Skills like: Single Sign On, Access Management, Directory Services & Governance services.
- Experience in Single Sign On (SAML, OAuth, OpenID & WS-FED) and other modern protocols.
- End to end management of Identity and Access Management systems and services including overall technical health and vitality.
- Deliver using agile principles and methodology.
- Working effectively on Service backlog to deliver features aligned to business and service strategy.
- Effective and appropriate Incident, Problem, Configuration, change and Release Management according to technology and Group standards.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders to ensure consistent and effective communications and delivery of value.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions prior to your application about this role, please feel free to contact Kamal Mann at for discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's