IAM Tech Lead - M24
|Job Title:||IAM Tech Lead - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 18:01|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking an IAM Technical Lead to join our team full-time in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
You will be responsible for Continuous improvement of Identity & Access processes and seek other opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Delivery Capability and Value to clients via providing excellent technical leadership.
- Acts as a technical expert resource & escalation point for discretionary work as well as production support processes.
- Develops, packages & delivers security solutions from thorough analysis, solution estimation, solution design, prototyping, design testing, packaging phases & production implementation of solutions
- Provides consultative services to users, Digital and Customer Labs teams, compliance standards are understood and applied; security policy and practices are adopted.
- Provide strategic input to client's Security controls Platforms as well as into the wider Cyber Security Group Strategy.
- Collaboratively work with internal as well as external stakeholders to maximise understanding and optimise the use of security services.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- 5+ years experience in a large scale, multi-site enterprise working with IT Security control technologies
- Hands-on experience in implementing security technical controls related to Identity management tool sets, Web access management systems, Federated Identity management systems, and their supporting technologies.
- Assists in conducting, documenting, and following up on security audits.
- Provides inventory reports on information, software, and physical assets.
- Complies with security checklists; documents exceptions to the checklist.
- Tertiary qualification/s in Computing or related fields
- Security Certifications (SANS, ISACA, CISSP)
- Experience working in a similar role for a general insurance company a bonus
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's